Safety-PAT are Portable Appliance Testing Specialists.
We provide the most professional PAT testing service using the industry’s most up to date equipment and software.
Within the current climate of litigation and accountability for Health & Safety matters, it is more important than ever to provide a safe working environment for your workforce. Businesses that deal with the public on their premises, the safety of your customers, as I am sure you aware, is of paramount importance.
Electricity at Work Regulations State:
All Employers have a legal obligation to establish and
maintain reasonable measures to ensure the safety of
staff and visitors to their premises. If an accident
occurred due to faulty electrical equipment the
employer is duty bound to prove sufficient measures
have been taken.
So if you are looking for a professional service at a competitive price, Safety-PAT are just who you need.
What We Provide
At Safety-PAT we believe that we can offer you, the potential client, an unrivalled service, in quality and ability that will minimise disruption to your day to day operations whilst ensuring that you, and your staff, are working in the safest environment possible.
With our service you can be assured of the following:
- We have the best and most cutting-edge test equipment – Regularly calibrated to ensure conformity to BSEN 61557
- Our pricing structure is transparent – we aren’t the cheapest, but that’s because we provide top-quality work!
- Certification – All our engineers are trained and certified by the City & Guilds Institute, so you can be assured we know what we are doing!
- Health & Safety documents are all available if you need them
- Insured to work – We are insured for public liability up to the amount of £5 million
- Our engineers can be trusted in any environment, even Schools, with a CRB check on each one of our staff, to ensure your peace of mind when we work
- Out of hours work – If you need us to work out of hours (for example, a busy office or call centre), we are happy to do so at no extra cost!
- We will also provide you with the following when work is completed:
- Certificate of compliance
- Reminder service – so you can ensure you are up to date
- PDF and Bound formats available
- Report to fit each location you have